You need to register now for MK Caregiver Training. This four week program is for both seasoned caregivers as well as the noobs in the crowd. Interaction’s staff will help you build or refine your program based on your organization’s needs.
Everyone needs someone who has been there and done that–and still loves it. Interaction’s staff have walked in shoes that look and feel a lot like yours. With decades of experience in MK Caregiving, we’re here to help you.
On top of the weekly two hour sessions, you will have two coaching sessions with Interaction’s staff. We’ll help you think through what you’re doing and what you plan to do. We want you to succeed. We want to see the MKs in your organization thrive as you excel in your calling.
Register today. Build up your knowledge while you build your program. Learn as much as you can so you can lead a robust and sustainable flow of care for the people in your organization.
This training will begin Thursday, February 18 – Thursday, March 11, 2021. We will start at 10:30 AM EST and meet for two hours. Coaching times will be set up at times convenient to you. We hope you can join us! If you have questions, please ask.
MK Caregiver Training plans to help you do the following:
- Understand the role of policy, confidentiality, and communication as it relates to family and agency
- Articulate the needs, benefits, and challenges associated with the TCK profile and the potential impact on family
- Understand the impact of Transition Stages on TCKs and the family
- Design a “flow of care” model applicable for the agency and its families
- Advocate for agency-wide steps for an effective and efficient “flow of care” for TCK support
- Understand the impact of loss and grief with an overview of how to debrief these topic