- This event has passed.
MK Caregiver’s Training – MKCT 2021
October 14, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Thursday, repeating until October 20, 2021
Are you in a new position caring for MKs/TCKs in your organization?
Have you been working in MK/TCK care for a while? Would you like new tools, resources, and consultation regarding developing your program? Do you want help charting a course for your program or reevaluating your program?
If the answer is YES, then Interaction’s MK/TCK Caregiver Training Seminar is for you!
Who Should Attend these Seminars?
- Personnel from sending agencies working in MK/TCK care
- Missions pastors or members of church boards or university staff
- Anyone who works in MK/TCK care
Seminar Objectives include:
- Creating a holistic database that includes all the essential information to keep track of family information associated with the agency
- Understanding the role of policy, confidentiality, and communication as it relates to family and agency
- Articulating the needs, benefits, and challenges associated with the TCK profile and the potential impact on family
- Understanding the impact of Transition Stages on TCKs and the family
- Designing a “flow of care” model applicable for the agency and its families
- Advocating for agency-wide steps for an effective and efficient “flow of care” for TCK support
- Understanding the impact of loss and grief with an overview of how to debrief these topics
Event Date: September 30 – October 20
(4 sessions, Weekly on Thursdays from 10:30am-12:30pm EST, plus two individual coaching sessions scheduled at times that work for you)
Cost per organization: $400