7 Part Webinar: Begins Feb 5th
Join a cohort of other colleges and universities wanting to learn how to better engage their MKs/TCKs. The live, hour and a half session each week will cover the following topics:
- Session 1: Who are TCKs?
- Session 2: What does it look like to receive, retain, and release well?
- Session 3: What environments help TCKs thrive (part 1)?
- Session 4: What environments help TCKs thrive (part 2)?
- Session 5: How can TCKs enhance your camps?
- Session 6: How can faculty and student staff be prepared?
- Session 7: How can TCKs launch well after college?
Cohort size is limited to six. Each institution can have as many staff participate in the webinars. Cost is per institution not individual.
Seminars are presented via Zoom platform.
There are no reviews yet.